Lene at Musings of Another Mother has been handing out gongs for Versatile Bloggers and she very kindly sent one my way. So thank-you very much, I graciously accept. , But of course in accepting comes the responsibility of the acceptance speech, which takes the form of 7 Interesting Facts about myself and 15 newly discovered blogs that I enjoy.
I hope you find these at least vaguely interesting –
- I worked on the TV series Home and Away for 5½ years, before that I worked in film including Mission Impossible 2 (yes, Tom Cruise really is that short!)
- I waited 17 years between having my second and third children. I needed a long rest.
- I lived in North London for 11 years before returning home to Sydney and finally setting up home in Balmain.
- I have finished a first draft of a novel, have one half-finished and initial thoughts about another.
- I have another blog, The Princess Letters Project, that was featured in The India Times
- I started ballet lessons a year ago, the day before my 48th birthday, fulfilling a childhood dream.
- I hate peas, they are little green balls of misery.
And here are my 15 newly discovered blogs for some weekend reading :-
- the rhythm method
- inkpaperpen blogspot.
- Inside Out
- And then there were four
- Stella Orbit’s Blog
- Lou, Boos and shoes
- the Purl bee
- A Tranquil Townhouse
- I asked for wonder
- Tweed Librarian
- 4 kids, a dog and a blog
- Seana Smith
- Sleep is for the Weak
- readin’ writin’ ramen
- Under The Yardarm
Now, to accept one of these awards there are certain rules you have to follow;
1) thank the blogger who awarded you and link back to them (see above!)
2) share 7 interesting facts about yourself
3) pass the award on to 15 newly discovered blogs